Sunday, September 27, 2009

High and low

I feel sadness, loneliness, hurtful, weak, forgotten.
All those things I feel is not because of a bunch of people or few. It's all about this one girl.
Why can't she see her actions infront of her. Think twice before she acts.
It hurts so much and it makes me feel so lonely. I knew the sweet and nice her in the beginning... But now I can see clearly that she's an entirely another person. Just put the effort into the person you like in the beginning and then show youself afterwards... It doesn't work that way. Damn it.

I feel so lost and angered.
The feelings I keep inside is hurtful
It hurts everybody around me.
It makes me think
about appreciation.
Young people has lost the touch
There's nothing they appreciate anymore
I'm not the kind of person
Just release me from this world of pain
I know now that it's hard to live by you principles
That you have to compromise just to survive and evolve.
But you have to have support by special people
I found mine, they were perfect
But something went wrong...

I don't even know what I'm writing about anymore. It's a grief...
Sometimes I wonder if I regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment